In a market where complexity, time to market, and the constant evolution of technical options are business drivers, I possess the skills and experience necessary to bring your concepts to life.
My career has taken a winding path through many organizations, allowing me to develop some kick ass software that made it to production, manage engineering teams and technology development, address systems development and integration challenges, life cycle issues, and exercise systems thinking at the system and enterprise levels.
Getting together to talk about startup ideas, discuss current challenges, brainstorm solutions, explore marketing concepts, etc. is a passion of mine. I’ll usually manage to sit still for at least one cup of coffee, if it’s good maybe two (I’m buying!). I love working with people to help them solve real world problems and building things that do “stuff” better.
If you are in the DC area, I’d be happy to meet in person. If not, we can meet via Skype, join.me, phone or just communicate via email. I have customers around the world and can flex to your schedule.
I am a Virginia native. One enlistment in the U.S. Marine Corps. Honor Graduate at Parris Island and the U.S. Army Field Artillery FDC course. 10th Marines, my ears are still ringing, no kidding.
School for what seemed like a very long time after that, then a few jobs to get my feet wet in the real world. I discovered early on that I enjoyed the variety that comes with consulting and I continue to seek out challenges.
- Develop software and services to market some of the most powerful and well known brands in the world. Drive users to personal sites, business sites and sales pages using refined SEO methods, specifically content marketing using social and other platforms, and making money for everyone by writing compelling copy that sells.
- Started a software and services consulting company that was acquired within 5 years by a competitor. (A real life story of accidental success if ever there was one.)
- Significant commercial and government product development experience as a programmer, software team lead or product manager. (Campbell’s Soup Company, NESTLE USA, FDC, GE, AOL, LexisNexis, US Navy, USMC).
- B.S., Information Systems
Charter Oak State College, New Britain, CT
- M.S., Information Systems
Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- M.Eng., Systems Engineering
Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ